[buster-discuss] How to handle glycosylation ?

Guido Hansen ghansen at svi.edu.au
Mon Nov 6 02:18:00 GMT 2006

I was wondering how to refine a glycosylated protein with Buster/TNT.

1. Are NAG and MAN monomers plus bonds (e.g. beta 1-4 and ASN-NAG etc.)
included in the stereochemical restraint libraries ?
3. How to I define these bonds in the TNT-Sequence file ?

As I cannot find anything in the TNT or the Buster documentation or FAQ
it would be great if someone could supply an example how this is done.

Thanks,
Guido

--
Guido Hansen, Phd