[buster-discuss] Réexp : refining occupancies of alternate conformations

Miguel Ortiz Lombardia miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Fri Sep 18 12:50:38 CEST 2009

Début du message réexpédié :

> In the meantime, it would be useful if at least BUSTER can output a
> list of residues with alternative conformations.

I found at least a way of getting this info: running gelly_refine with:

NOTE BUSTER_SET AlterConf = { *|*:*.* }
NOTE BUSTER_SET AlterConf LIST

But having a way of automatically create a set for each of the
residues listed so the altertative occupancies can be restrained to
sum 1.0 would be great.

Best,

Miguel Ortiz Lombardía
--
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR6098)
CNRS, Universités d'Aix-Marseille I & II
e-mail: miguel.ortiz-lombardia at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Web: http://www.pangea.org/mol/spip.php?rubrique2

believed to be clean.