[buster-discuss] Buster

David Veesler david.veesler at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Sat Jun 19 08:49:55 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I would like to give our feedback to the Buster-users community about
Buster-TNT performance.
We had the opportunity in our group to solve and refine several
structures of various sizes and complexity and we had a very positive
impression and a nice outcome each time.
I have to say that maps produced by Buster are always of superior or
equal quality relative to other refinement packages. Using Buster was
critical for two tricky cases that we had and it allowed us to be able
to build protein models for unknown structures that would have not
been possible otherwise.
Thus I would like to thank all the Global phasing team for providing
such a nice soft.
I hope that Buster development will go on for a long time
Thanks a lot
Best regards
David

believed to be clean.