[buster-discuss] 01-BUSTER vs 02-BUSTER?

Damian Ekiert dcekiert at scripps.edu
Mon Sep 27 17:12:51 CEST 2010

Clemens,

Thanks, that makes sense.  I usually specify which data columns I am using in Refmac and Phenix, slipped my mind when I started fiddling with Buster.

I was under the impression that "-r 0.010" was the default bonds target, is that not correct?  I put it in the command file explicitly just so it would be handy if it needed to fiddle with it at some point, but perhaps I misunderstood and am changing something unintentionally?

Thanks for you help/suggestions.

Best,

Damian