[buster-discuss] test flag number in BUSTER

Keitaro Yamashita yamashita at castor.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Mon Apr 4 06:25:12 CEST 2011

Dear David and Francis,

David wrote:
> I think you are referring to the use of maximum entropy http://scripts.iucr.org/cgi-bin/paper?ba5067
> To turn it on you can add the keyword UseMaxEntLastCycle=yes or UseMaxEntThroughout=yes to your command line arguments.

Yes, that's what I meant.
I tried UseMaxEntThroughout=yes but I got the result which was very
similar to default run.
I think input of missing atom composition is needed. (if not, please
correct me..)

Francis wrote:
> I'd love this as well as the current tutorial (under docs/buster/
> tutorials) is based on the Buffet (?) interface.

Oops, I didn't set up buffet interface.

Now I set up buffet and found it's easy to prepare job, but I'd like
to start the job using command line.
Is it possible to start job in command line by using files prepared by buffet?

Or, can I tell BUSTER the composition of missing atoms?
(I found nmiss= option but it seems only for oxygen atoms and I
couldn't find option about missing atom prior envelope.)

Thanks in advance,

Keitaro