[buster-discuss] ffToTNT is missing?

Keitaro Yamashita yamashita at castor.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Mon Apr 11 08:25:31 CEST 2011

I have solved the problem for command line use.

My mtz file contained two set of HL coefficients: HL* and  HLanom*
since it was generated by Phaser.

When I input mtz file which contains only
FP,SIGFP,HL[ABCD],FreeR_flag, BUSTER correctly recognized HL
coefficients.

But missing ffToTNT problem has not been solved yet.
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Keitaro