[buster-discuss] explicitly using Hendrickson Lattman coefficients in Buster

Claus Flensburg claus at globalphasing.com
Fri Jun 24 14:28:10 CEST 2011

Dear Charlie,

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:48:46AM +0100, Charles Allerston wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to tell Buster to use HL coefficients after a Sharp run.  From the documentation that I can find, it seems that Buster can do this, but it does not seem to do this automatically or at least, if it is, it is not telling me.  I suspect it is not, since my HenLat_<shell#>.html file and HLplots directory is empty.
>

> How can I explicitly tell Buster to use these columns please?

yes, if they are named HLA, HLB, HLD, HLD they should be used
automatically. Use autoBUSTER_hls="no" to switch off.

Otherwise, does

% refine autoBUSTER_hls="HLA HLB HLC HLD" ...

work?

Note: you have to have all four columns in the reflection file.

You can check if they are used by eg.:

% grep HLA .../01-BUSTER/Cycle-2/CRD

With best wishes,

ClAuS