[buster-discuss] How does buster handle twinning, if at all?

Gerard Bricogne gb10 at globalphasing.com
Thu Apr 26 13:31:59 CEST 2012

Dear Charles,

     No, Buster does not deal with possible twinning in the data it refines
against. Dealing with it is on our to-do list, but we would like to do this
in such a way as to deal also with non-merohedral twinning, i.e. overlap of
spots from different lattices.

     Sorry for the inconvenience this introduces into your refinements when
you have a twinning problem.

     With best wishes,

          Gerard.