[buster-discuss] how to solve ERROR: [run_buster-0043]

Nicolas Foos Nicolas.Foos at afmb.univ-mrs.fr
Mon May 21 15:08:45 CEST 2012

Dear Xavier,

I am not sure, but it seems that your problems come from the format of
your Pdb file. Your error suggest that buster don't understand what
your pdb file contain. Maybe it's a problem with the pdb version. Or it
could be a problem with the restraint library used by Buster. Does your
Pdb file contain nucleic acid? Have you try pdb2seq. Because you can
have problem of connectivity or something wrong with the chain ID or
residue number.

HTH

Nicolas