[buster-discuss] Fwd: AutoBuster refine - permissions problem

Eric Chabrol eric.chabrol at monash.edu
Thu Dec 19 06:49:53 CET 2013

Hi,

I try to use Buster via a csh terminal.
It starts the cycle 1 and stop after this error

 ERROR : [run_buster-0043] an initial sanity check has
         discovered some un-recoverable problems. These will
         cause the program to stop: you should have a good
         look at the detailed report to see what causes this
         error (
         Buster1/01-BUSTER/Cycle-1/gelly_sanity_test.log ).
         The TNT sequence file might give additional
         information ( Buster1/01-BUSTER/Cycle-1/TNT.seq ).
         You could use other tools available for additional
         checks ('pdbchk' to analyse the input PDB file,
         'pdb2seq' when generating TNT sequence files
         yourself or the various MakeTNT tools when
         dealing/generating restraint dictionaries).

   grep: Buster1/01-BUSTER/Cycle-1/TNT.seq: No such file or directory
   run_buster: line 833: [: -eq: unary operator expected

 ERROR : [refine-0057] problems in run_buster: see messages
         above

The problem doesn't come to my files because it works on an other computer.
I think it is a problem of permission but I don't manage to solve it
properly
Can you help me please?

Thank you

Dr Eric Chabrol