[buster-discuss] temperature factors metal atoms and restraints

Clayton, Gina ClaytonG at NJHealth.org
Tue Feb 26 23:25:56 CET 2013

Hi Tzanko

thanks for the response. Well you have a point I have them metals as HETATMS maybe I should change them to be the same chain as the protein. It is true that metals can have different occupancies, in this case the protein does not function without the metal being covalently bound (long story) and would be unlikely to crystallize since without the metal the protein is rather unstable. I'll try the HETATM thing and see if it works.