[buster-discuss] Special Atom position Issues

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Fri Apr 8 08:57:41 CEST 2016

Dear Karl,

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 03:42:13PM -0400, Karl Koebke wrote:
> I think the Buster version is indeed my issue.  Seems I have 2.10 and the
> command I'm trying to use was added in 2.10.1

Yes, if you are still running 2.10.0 from July 2011 things will have
seen a huge amount of changes since then: see

  http://www.globalphasing.com/buster/news.html

for the latest release notes, especially

  http://www.globalphasing.com/buster/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-BUSTER_stable_20160324.txt

> Thank you for your assistance.  I will talk to my IT department to see if I
> can get an updated version and with any luck I'll be all set, otherwise I
> will attempt the example you created.

Definitely go for an update installation - there are so many
improvements since 2011 that it is worthwhile getting this sorted
first. If you or your IT department have any questions about
installation etc, please contact us at

  buster-develop at globalphasing.com

for help or advise.