[buster-discuss] Fwd: To many Chain IDs

wtempel wtempel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:49:12 CEST 2016

Hi,
the mmcif coordinate format allows longer, and therefore more, unique chain
identifiers. That format also appears to be the default for coordinate
downloads from the pdb.  I, too, work on a project with more than 26 chains
and would welcome support for cif coordinates. Does buster already support
them or is that support under development?
Regards.
Wolfram Tempel