[buster-discuss] New snapshot release of BUSTER

Gerard Bricogne gb10 at globalphasing.com
Fri Sep 30 17:11:21 CEST 2016

Dear BUSTER users

     A new snapshot release of BUSTER (our macromolecular refinement
program, including our ligand screening pipeline Pipedream) is now
available at

          https://www.globalphasing.com/buster/

Today's release contains a fix for a BUSTER routine that was causing
problems in Grade. For full details, see the Release Notes at

          https://www.globalphasing.com/buster/news.html

as well as the information on the Wiki site

          https://www.globalphasing.com/buster/wiki/

    Please let us know if you need any further information or if you
have any feedback that you would like to share with us.

     With best wishes,

The BUSTER Developers