[buster-discuss] New release of the Global Phasing BUSTER software

Buster Developers buster-develop at globalphasing.com
Fri Jun 7 20:53:51 CEST 2019

Dear BUSTER users,

We are pleased to announce a new version of our software containing
numerous improvements and fixes to BUSTER and Pipedream. Some
highlights among them include:

* Further improvements and support for several variants of HDF5
  datasets in autoPROC (e.g. HDF5/NeXus files at I04 at DLS, helical
  scan data from DLS beamlines, upcoming Eiger2 detector at
  PX-II at SLS).

* Robustifying creation of mmCIF output files (deposition-ready)
  in BUSTER.

* Added options to Rhofit to make use of filled-in 2mFo-DFc map
  coefficients (e.g. anisotropically complemented via STARANISO
  and BUSTER).

Please see the Release Notes for a full description:

  https://www.globalphasing.com/buster/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-BUSTER_snapshot_20190607.txt

With best wishes,

The Global Phasing developers

PS: if you already installed the (intermittent) 20190529, please be
    aware of two serious issues within BUSTER (as described in the
    release notes) and please download and install afresh.