[buster-discuss] Restraints

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Tue Sep 17 10:24:07 CEST 2019

Dear Xavier,

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 05:35:44PM +0200, F.Xavier Gomis-R�th wrote:
> is there a way to include SS-restraints (they are in the header as
> HELIX and SHEET terms), rotamer restraints and
> Ramachandran-restraints in Buster? We are working with a 4.2�
> structure and these would be very much appreciated.

We don't have anything ready-to-use within our current distribution
(yet), but have a look at one of the previous messages to the mailing
list [1]. Does that give you any ideas or pointers?

We are planning to add some tools to our distribution that would set
up those types of restraints for users (so no need to manually create
Gelly command-files).

Cheers

Clemens & Claus (for BUSTER developers)

[1] http://www.globalphasing.com/pipermail/buster-discuss/2018-February/000326.html