[buster-discuss] New snapshot release of the Global Phasing BUSTER refinement software

Buster Developers buster-develop at globalphasing.com
Thu Feb 6 18:30:07 CET 2020

Dear BUSTER users,

We are pleased to announce a new release of our software that includes
multiple improvements and fixes, several of which are again based on
very valuable feedback from a number of users. We greatly appreciate
everyone's effort in reporting any issue they encounter and
requirements they wish to formulate.

The developments within BUSTER center around restraint dictionaries
(handling of torsion angle restraints for non-Grade dictionaries,
access to CCP4 monomer library, improved heme dictionaries), occupancy
refinement (improvements in pdb2occ, ensuring that final occupancy
sums don't exceed one and that hydrogen occupancies are tied to those
of the parent atoms), water update (new macro for 2nd shell water
addition) and TLS (detection of empty or incorrect definitions).

For the full list of changes, please see the release notes for further
details:

  https://www.globalphasing.com/buster/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-BUSTER_snapshot_20200206.txt

To update your current installation (renewal of licence etc), please
visit

  https://www.globalphasing.com/buster/

With best wishes,

The Global Phasing developers