[buster-discuss] Error installing latest Buster

Oliver Smart oliver.s.smart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:12:01 CEST 2021

Hi Matthew,

Sorry you hit this problem. Please have a look at:

https://www.globalphasing.com/buster/wiki/index.cgi?IssuesPage202107

that has a workaround that will hopefully get you going.

Best regards,

Oliver Smart

From: buster-discuss <buster-discuss-bounces at globalphasing.com> on behalf of Whitley, Matthew J <mjw100 at pitt.edu>
Date: Wednesday, 21 July 2021 at 17:58
To: buster-discuss at globalphasing.com <buster-discuss at globalphasing.com>
Subject: [buster-discuss] Error installing latest Buster
Hello all,

I am attempting to install the newest Buster snapshot 20210716 on my Mac laptop running OS X 10.13.6.

The installation proceeds normally until I get the following message on screen:

    ------- normal termination -------

 NOTE : Installation of BUSTER completed

 NOTE: Installing Grade2 version:1.0.0, build:1.0.0-rc1

 ERROR: file "Grade2.darwin.tar.gz" not found

 ERROR: during "./install_Grade2.sh" - see above

I did not move or delete anything from the Buster .tar file before attempting installation, so it looks like Grade2 is missing from the Mac installation files?  Or did I overlook something?

Thanks,
Matthew Whitley

---
Matthew J. Whitley, Ph.D.
Research Instructor
Department of Pharmacology & Chemical Biology
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine