[sharp-discuss] syntax error at CsiteDel.pl

Alexei Nickitenko alexein@bcm.tmc.edu
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 14:10:06 -0600

--------------090904030101010005090900

Dear Clemens,

My  autoSHARP  give me the next error when it's trying to delete missing
c-sites?

  4. Removing missing C-SITES

syntax error at /disk2/software/qci/sharp_new/bin/sharp/CsiteDel.pl line 88, near "+ }"
Execution of /disk2/software/qci/sharp_new/bin/sharp/CsiteDel.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

Thanks,

Alex

--------------090904030101010005090900

<head>
</head>
<i>Dear Clemens,<br>
My &nbsp;autoSHARP &nbsp;give me the next error when it's trying to delete missing
c-sites? <br>
</i>
<h1>4. Removing missing C-SITES</h1>
<pre>syntax error at /disk2/software/qci/sharp_new/bin/sharp/CsiteDel.pl line 88, near "+ }"
Execution of /disk2/software/qci/sharp_new/bin/sharp/CsiteDel.pl aborted due to compilation errors.
</pre>
Thanks,<br>
Alex<br>

--------------090904030101010005090900--