[sharp-discuss] Announcement of SHARP 2.0.1 and Sushi/autoSHARP 3.0.15

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein@globalphasing.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:28:37 +0000

#---------------------------------------------------------------#
#    Announcement of SHARP 2.0.1 and Sushi/autoSHARP 3.0.15     #
#---------------------------------------------------------------#

Dear SHARP/autoSHARP user,

    We are pleased to announce the release of SHARP 2.0.1, the next
release in the SHARP 2.0.X series. This major new version 2.0.X is
considerably faster, more robust and more accurate than the previous
version 1.4.0.

    Furthermore, there is a new release of Sushi (including
autoSHARP), version 3.0.15. This contains full compatibility with CCP4
4.2.2 and ARP/wARP 6.0 as well as many improvements and fixes.

    We highly recommend to upgrade your existing SHARP/autoSHARP
installation to these latest versions. Please connect to

           http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/

and follow the instructions. There you (or your local SHARP Site
administrator) can request

  - renewal of your existing licence
  - additional licence keys for more machines
  - a new licence
  - download the software

A full list of changes is visible in the release notes (available
on the download page).

With best wishes - The SHARP/autoSHARP Developers:

    Claus Flensburg, Wlodek Paciorek, Marc Schiltz,
    Clemens Vonrhein, Gerard Bricogne

*  Sheraton House, Castle Park     Tel: +44-(0)1223-353033
*  Cambridge CB3 0AX, UK           Fax: +44-(0)1223-366889