[sharp-discuss] Re: Heavy Atom Negative Density

Frank Vondelft Frank.Vondelft@syrrx.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:39:05 -0800

Hi Paul

Any chance that you lost the iron-sulfur during the soaking?  I don't =
know enough about the thing's biology, but what you see is what might =
happen if the derivatives do not have the cluster.  You could try =
defining the cluster only for the "native" (Fe MAD), not for the =
derivatives.  I assume you have set the right scattering factors for the =
Fe in the derivative datasets?=20

(I've not been following this thread, sorry if this has been suggested =
before.)

phx.