[sharp-discuss] error in running arp/warp

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein@globalphasing.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:47:14 +0000

Dear Rams,

if you've done the fix in solo2.cgi as suggested: have you made any
changes to your submission mechanism information? Especially in

  /home/sharp/sushi/submit/*.dat

files? If you want to submit the jobs interactively, make sure you
have only one (!) entry of the format

interactive:::Just my silly comment

per .dat file.

Hope that helps.