[sharp-discuss] RE: hendrickson-lattman coefficients

Bernhard Rupp br@llnl.gov
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:05:09 -0800

Go to
http://www-structure.llnl.gov/Xray/comp/comp_scat_fac.htm#Atomic
and enter Kr

I believe what you mean are the Cromer-Mann coefficients
Cromer-Mann coefficients for Kr, z = 36
f/i 1        2    3     4
a  17.355 6.729 5.549 3.537
b  1.938 16.562 0.226 39.397
c  2.825

BR

Bernhard Rupp
Macromolecular Crystallography and Structural Genomics
LLNL-BBRP L448                               Phone (925) 423-3273
University of California                     Phax  (925) 424-3130
Livermore, CA 94551                          email    br@llnl.gov
URL                                 http://www-structure.llnl.gov
TB Structural Genomics Consortium  http://www.doe-mbi.ucla.edu/TB
EU Mirror         http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/ccp/web-mirrors/llnlrupp