[sharp-discuss] Problem running autoSHARP tutorial

Derek Logan derek.logan@mbfys.lu.se
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:49:54 +0100

Hi,

I've just installed SHARP on one of our machines. I've followed the
installation instructions, created an account for myself to test it and
tried to run the autoSHARP tutorials. My account is not in the same
group as the sharp account but on running useSHARP I have asked for
"access to all" privileges to be given to the files.

However, when I try to submit either of the autoSHARP tutorials, I get
the error message:

ERROR: see CHECKS/LISTautoSHARP.html

and following the link displays the text:

/usr/local/xtal/sharp/bin/sharp/detect.sh: /autoSHARP/checks.sh: not
found

The second half of this is indicating a faulty path which I presume
depends on en environment variable not having been set, however I can't
work out which one. Can anyone help?

Best regards
Derek
--
Dr. Derek Logan		    tel: +46 46 222 1443
Molecular Biophysics	fax: +46 46 222 4692