[sharp-discuss] problem "Symbol table not present" in SHARP 2.0

Alejandro Buschiazzo alebus@pasteur.fr
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:35:23 +0100

Dear SHARP users,
I just upgraded SHARP to version 2.0. Everything seemed OK with the first round of refinement. I then deleted one HA site and added another one, according to the analysis of residual maps.
The problem is that when I try to resubmit a second round with my new sites (everything looks OK...it's almost the same thing as before except for the modified HA sites...), the program stops immediately with the following message in the STDERR file

forrtl: severe (59): list-directed I/O syntax error, unit -5, file Internal List-Directed Read
Symbol table not present, doing non-symbolic traceback
   0: [0x1201dbb3c]
   1: [0x1201dc15c]
   2: [0x1201d50d4]
   3: [0x1201d4208]
   4: [0x12012ea70]
   5: [0x1200c0d68]
   6: [0x120146320]
   7: [0x120171f64]
   8: [0x120034c98]

Thank you very much for any help!!

--
Alejandro Buschiazzo
Unite de Biochimie Structurale - Institut Pasteur