[sharp-discuss] mtz information header

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Wed Aug 11 12:35:24 BST 2004

Hi Morten,

I'm getting pretty close to have this ready ... I know, I keep saying
'any day now' to a lot of people about this (and various other
things). Just too many tasks are popping up on my Todo list (and it is
not holidays unfortunatly). And then CCP4 releases new releases every
few weeks as well. I hope 5.0.2 is now in a stable state for a few
months.

But keep reminding and nagging me/us about this - it's the only way we
know where the priorities of people lay!