[sharp-discuss] no electron density around Se

Kerr, Iain Iain.Kerr@stjude.org
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:45:54 -0600

Are you sure you have the correct hand for your Se substructure ?. I can't =
recall if you need to run SHARP twice in each hand. For MAD data SOLVe will=
 "usually" guess the correct hand.

best,
Iain