[sharp-discuss] Datafiles for tutorial missing!

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein@globalphasing.com
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:43:26 +0100

--9Ek0hoCL9XbhcSqy

Hi,

when downloading all the files from our WWW server make sure that you
also fetch the sharp_tutorials.tar.gz file. During installation this
will put all the sample files into

  $BDG_home/samples/sharp

When you as a SHARP user then run the 'useSHARP' command you obviously
also need to answer 'yes' when asked if you want to transfer these
files.

So just check if you have these files in $BDG_home/samples/sharp.