[sharp-discuss] Trace/BPT trap

Claus Flensburg sharp-discuss@globalphasing.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:26:20 +0000

Hi Peter,

it is a floating point operation error, but where?

was the job a sharp run only or did you request density modification
and/or autobuilding?

What's in the STDERR and LIST.html files?

To make sure that it's not a shell problem you could modify the very
first line of the runsharp.sh to read:

#!/bin/sh -x

and restart the job. The STDERR file will contain some information to
pinpoint the actual binary that generates the trap.

What version and hardware are you running this on?

With best wishes,

ClAuS