[sharp-discuss] SHARP-ERR-0002: Unknown return status = 6

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Fri Dec 30 11:00:49 GMT 2005

Hi,

It looks as if're trying to run SHARP/autoSHARP on a machine for which
you haven't got a licence key yet. Remember that you'll need a licence
key for each machine/computer you want to run SHARP/autoSHARP on. Just
go to

  http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/restricted/request.html

to add additional licence keys to your existing licence (Request
ID). There are more tools for doing all kind of things (getting
download password, a reminder of existing licences, licence renewal
etc) at

  http://www.globalphasing.com/sharp/

Hope that helps.