[sharp-discuss] Problem when submitting works...

André Ricardo Landim landim at lnls.br
Thu Feb 3 12:09:29 GMT 2005

Good day gentlemen,

PS: Initially I ask for excuses for the bad English.

Work in the department of informatica of Brazilian Synchrotron Light
Laboratory (LNLS) and we have software SHARP in our laboratory of
crystallography.
We are facing problems when submitting works.  The following error is shown:
"
Line: 1499
Char: 3
Error: The to callee(server [ not server aplication ]) is not available and
disappeared;  all conections ploughs invalid.  The call did not executes.
Code: 0
"
The field "Space Group" always shows the same valor(P212121).
We test the application in navigators as InterNet Explorer 6,0, Mozilla 1,0
FireFox and Netscape.

Version of softwares:
SHARP: ???
SUSHI: 3.0.2
Apache: 1.3.33

He would like the aid gentlemen to decide to them this problem.
Since already I thank the excused attention.

--
André Ricardo Landim
Grupo de Informática
http://www.lnls.br | landim at lnls.br