[sharp-discuss] Re: [RE] [RE] [sharp-develop] [RE] Accepted SHARP licence request 2628

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Mon Feb 6 12:40:04 GMT 2006

Hi,

again - you should have got 2 email messages: the one you show below
and another one (sent out right after that one). In our log-files I
can see for both messages

  Remote_host_said:_250_2.5.0_Message_accepted_for_delivery/

So the email must have gotten through to you - can you check on your
side why it isn't showing you these emails with username/password
information?