[sharp-discuss] refinement after SIR

Sudharsan Sridharan sudhaarsan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:05:19 BST 2007

Hi all,

I've been able to run sharp using peak dataset (3.2 A) and a native
dataset (2.5 A). I've also built as much as I can 2 molecules of the
asu in the resulting map. I'd like to start refining against the
native data. How can I set the native data to the same origin as the
map I have from Sharp to refine and do any further density
modifications (if possible in Sharp, how ?). Is this possible in
Sharp. or can I refine against any relevant field from the eden mtz
file the current map is made from ? sorry, I'm new to doing MIR/MAD
phasing !

Thanks,
Sid.