[sharp-discuss] problem with pkmaps

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Thu Dec 13 13:21:30 GMT 2007

Dear Yuliya,

from the LISTautoSHARP.html it is not quite clear, what the problem in
PKMAPS is. Can you also post or check the RESID/LISTautoSHARP.html -
i.e. the file the ERROR message links to?

Have you followed the warning messages

>      3.1 Analysis of merged data
>
>       [22](details)    [23](explanation)    (28 seconds)
>
>                 2 warnings :
>      * [24]serious differences between datasets
>      * [25]very high R-factor(s) in low-resolution bin (nat-der1)

to see what the reason is? My first guess would be some problems in
the beamstop masking during integration. Or some problems with
overloaded reflections or ... But most likely something that should be
correctable during data processing (i.e. before going into
autoSHARP). Any serious differences in low resolution could have nasty
effects on things like self-rotations, Pattersons etc.