[sharp-discuss] xtalview/coot setup

Sudharsan Sridharan sudhaarsan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 13:55:45 BST 2007

Dear all,

I've installed sharp/autosharp just yesterday and it works fine. But
I've tried setting up for xtalview using xtalview-setup. during the
setup the right directory where xtalview resides was picked up. After
the jobs were finished, when I click on the Plot/Script buttons to
display maps choosing xtalview I get "Internal server error". I did
not get any error messages when I ran xtalview-setup. and I've tried
typing in the xtalview directory manually when asked for the path. Do
i need to setup anything else for this to work? and also how can I
setup coot ?

I'd appreciate you help.

Thanks,
Sid.