[sharp-discuss] problem connecting to server

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Mon Jul 30 14:48:16 BST 2007

Hi Eric,

from the error message, it seems as if your machine has changed
'identity' and is now called 'localhost'. Was it perhaps connected to
a network before (getting some hostname through DHCP e.g.)?

What does

  % hostname -s

return now? And what were the previous settings:

  % grep  SUSHI_server=$BDG_home/.bdgrc