[sharp-discuss] static compilation of CCP4

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Fri Mar 9 10:00:06 GMT 2007

Dear Imre,

I haven't kept up my script with CCP4 6.0.2 - too much work involved.

What I would do:

 - run configure with the normal/default flags to produce a
   config.status

 - copy that config.status file into e.g. config.local

 - make a realclean/distclean

 - edit config.local to add the relevant compiler flags to it (you
   could use the 5.0.2 ones as a starting point)

 - run './config.local' and then make