[sharp-discuss] where to find the overall FOM after solomon and DM

Yi Xue yi-xue at northwestern.edu
Tue Oct 30 20:48:10 GMT 2007

Dear all:
   I am trying to compile the statistics table, I used Se-SAD to solve the
structure. I easily found the phasing statistics after SHARP. However, I
could not find the phasing statistics (especially the overall FOM) after
SOLOMON and DM. The DM log files only listed the FOM for each resolution
bin. So, anyone knows, would you please give me some advices?
   Additionally, for the phasing statistics after SHARP, the mean FOM of
acentric and centric data are listed separately. Is there anyway to combine
and average them? ( I might be wrong about how to compile these numbers, so,
please correct me if you find something inappropriate).

thanks
Yi