[sharp-discuss] SHARP with ARP/wARP 7.0.X

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Tue Apr 8 14:00:18 BST 2008

Dear Imre,

at the moment the interface to ARP/wARP from within autoSHARP and/or
Sushi will only work with ARP/wARP releases 5.x and 6.x. We haven't
had (yet) a chance to test it with 7.x.

So I would recommend running the automatic building with ARP/wARP 7.X
through it's normal interface(s) - but how that works I don't know
(you would need to look up in the ARP/wARP manual).

If you need help/info about which columns from the
eden_flat_XX.Xpc.mtz file you should be using, please let us know.