[sharp-discuss] installation error "during host resources" on Mac OS X 10.5.4

Enrico Malito emalito at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 3 18:00:31 UTC 2008

Thanks for the replies.
I have tried the suggested solution and this is what I got when I
tested sh behavior:

sh-3.2$ COMMAND_MODE=legacy sh
sh-3.2$ echo -n TEST
TESTsh-3.2$
sh-3.2$

and this what I got during installation using "./installSHARP -F":

ERROR : unable to use the "echo -n" wrapper
   ERROR : during host resources

So unfortunately same error as before.
I wonder if I am missing any other important settings.
Thanks again,
EM.

--
Enrico Malito