[sharp-discuss] installation error "during host resources" on Mac OS X 10.5.4

Eugene Valkov eugene.valkov at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 2 00:43:40 UTC 2008

Hi Enrico,

I've given up with attempting to install SHARP/autoSHARP on my iMac and
switched to a trusty linux rig where everything works straight out of the
box.

But if anyone out there has SHARP running on OS X 10.5 then I would
appreciate a couple of lines on whether the same problem cropped up and how
it's been resolved.

Cheers,

Eugene