[sharp-discuss] ERROR unable to extract statistics

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Mon Dec 14 09:22:38 CET 2009

Dear Subbu,

what step are you trying to perform? Is this a normal density
modification job? Or do you already get that error just when entering
the panel?

What OS are you running on? Linux or Mac?

Are you running the latest version of SHARP/autoSHARP?

Is this as part of an autoSHARP job? After the autoSHARP job - or
after running SHARP by hand?