[sharp-discuss] help!! Error in bomb : STATUS = DIFFERENT_TYPES

Claus Flensburg claus at globalphasing.com
Wed Nov 25 09:56:14 CET 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 04:39:49AM +0000, lifeng pan wrote:

> Dear all:
> I had encountered an error, when i run the autosharp or sharp.
> The files are ok, but during the "Run first round of sharp" process, it
> alway gave an error message and stop:
> ***SHARP-ERR-0001: Error in bomb : STATUS =  DIFFERENT_TYPES       **

it seems you're trying to run on a machine with either

 a) an expired licence

    Request a licence renewal at www.globalphasing.com/sharp

 b) without a licence key (i.e. SHARP/autoSHARP was never run before
    on that machine)

    Request additional licence keys at www.globalphasing.com/sharp

You can test if there is a valid licence key by:

===
/bin/bash
cd /tmp
. /where/sharp/is/installed/setup.sh