[sharp-discuss] Trivial question- how to logout?-

Clemens Vonrhein vonrhein at globalphasing.com
Tue Sep 29 08:30:14 CEST 2009

Dear Hari,

if you browse to

  http://x.y.z/users/

and select a different SHARP user you will be prompted for the new
username/password. I'm not sure what would happen if you give a wrong
username and/or password there - if this would clear out the existing
one and therefore you are basically logged out. Worth a try though ...

We never expected people would use an internet cafe for running SHARP
jobs during their holidays or such ;-)