[sharp-discuss] missing ISYM

mark.vanraaij at usc.es mark.vanraaij at usc.es
Tue May 18 19:22:37 CEST 2010

Thanks all for the useful comments.
It turns out that the problem was a mistake in my ccp4 setup
(/tmp/mark was not writable/readable by all) - I thought sharp was
stopping because of the missing ISYM but this was not the case.
In any case, I will try both the new and old truncate to see which
gives best results.
However, in trying to solve the problem I appear to have created
another problem. Sharp was using /usr/local/ccp4-6.1.1/ rather than
the /usr/local/ccp4-6.1.3/ I installed last week (and now works
correctly, with the tmp directory "fixed").
In trying to troubleshoot I deleted the /usr/local/ccp4-6.1.1
directory and now sharp stops because it looks for the ccp4 programs
there.
How can I get sharp to use the new, correct directory without
reinstalling sharp? I can't see where this variable is set...

Mark