[sharp-discuss] sharp-discuss Digest, Vol 58, Issue 1

Kay Diederichs kay.diederichs at uni-konstanz.de
Sun Oct 24 12:31:40 CEST 2010

> Dear all,
>
> I want to refine position of a W12 cluster.
> I edited the C site according to the example given:
> COMPOUND {
>     COMPOUND-TEXT {
>     }
>     C-SITES {
>        C-SITE-01  G-SITE-01  W SPHCLUSTER W12
>
> But when I submit the job via the web gui the .sin becomes again:

> COMPOUND {
>     COMPOUND-TEXT {
>     }
>     C-SITES {
>        C-SITE-01  G-SITE-01  W
>
> Any help appreciated.
> Guenter

Günter,

the GUI does not fully support using cluster definitions in the SIN file.
The workaround is:
a) you use the GUI for job (i.e. SIN file) preparation, but you "save"
instead of "submit"
b) quit the GUI
c) using an editor, modify the SIN file to includer the cluster definition.
d) after that, browse to your main SHARP window, where you choose the
"Request" item after switching to "Restart" in the dropdown menu, and
choosing the right SIN file. This starts the modified SIN file.
e) follow the progress by watching the logfile

HTH,
Kay