[sharp-discuss] Simple Q: FP,SIGFP in solvent flattened .mtz

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Tue Aug 16 19:03:09 CEST 2011

Clemens,

Thanks for the reply.

When using FPsha/SIGFPsha, I imagine those are recalculated with every SHARP run? i.e. If I refine a model against a set of experimental phases, rerun sharp (calculating the phases from the updated model and combining them with the new sharp phases), FPsha/SIGFPsha will be different from experimental phases used to refine the model ?

Thanks!