[sharp-discuss] sharp error: No column "FP" of type "F" found in file

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Fri Nov 4 14:39:36 CET 2011

> A note to new users or users with tricky problems like that: it does
> help a great deal to stop thinking in simple terms like SAD, MAD or
> such

Wise words.. I've stopped using the word 'native' (no derivatives) and instead thinking about what's the best 'reference' dataset and which datasets have anomalous/isomorphous/dispersive differences.

> Nothing fundamentally magic about it: instead of having phases from HA
> sites (of 1, 2 ... N datasets) you put the MR phases into the mix. Of
> course, that mix has to be done properly!

I'd love to hear more about this... I imagine it has something to do with what's going on in mkabcd.cgi (and sigmaz).

> PS: if anyone wants additional documentation about "combining X
> derivatives with Y anomalous datasets, Z native datasets and some MR
> models", please drop us a line and we will try to write up more on the
> SHARP/autoSHARP wiki!

Yes please! :)

I've already finished my structure solution (much to your help), but I'd definitely benefit from hearing a different point of view.

Francis E. Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder