[sharp-discuss] Can autosharp use NCS automatically?

Nian Huang huangnian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 01:32:05 CET 2012

Dear all,
Although I have used the autosharp many times before, I haven't really pay
attention to the NCS averaging. I noticed I can access the NCS searching in
the phase improvement panel after solvent flattening. However, can I ask
autosharp to include NCS averaging before the run?

The other question is about the density modification. After a search of an
old archive about solomon vs DM in CCP4
http://wserv1.dl.ac.uk/list-archive-public/ccp4bb/2003-10/msg00439.html
Does that mean I can only use sharp with solomon and mlphare with DM?
Thank you.

Nian Huang, Ph.D.
UT Southwestern