[sharp-discuss] Problem launching after install

Bailey, Scott scbailey at jhsph.edu
Sun Jan 26 02:15:51 CET 2014

Hi All,
I have just installed the latest version of SHARP/autoSHARP on my MacBook Pro (OSX 10.8.5).
Everything appeared to go smoothly. However, when I try an launch SHARP using a web browser I get a can't fin server error.
I ran check_server and it reports that a sushi server is running.
I realize this isn't likely enough information to go on but I'm not sure what information to provide. Obviously I can provide whatever is needed.
Thanks
Scott